If you cannot find the answer to your question in the following FAQ contact us at ระดับรางวัลactacard@ ระดับรางวัล www.maxwellparknc.com and we will look forward to assisting you.
1. Are there new benefits for the ACTA Membership Card Program?
Yes. ACTA's Membership Card program has enhanced benefits for ACTA members. Members gain access to benefits that are only available to ACTA members through travel suppliers as well as the exciting memberperks® savings program featuring over 2,000 recognized national brands.
2. Who is eligible for an ACTA Membership Card?
- A Travel Agent who works for an ACTA member agency who has been included in the Employee Count form validated by the agency owner
- A Travel Agent who holds a Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) or Certified Travel Manager (CTM) Professional Designation, in good standing, working in an IATA/TIDS accredited agency
- An Independent Travel Agent member in good standing
3. How and when do I receive my card?
There are slightly different processes dependent on your Membership Type:
- In order for an eligible employee of an IATA/TIDS accredited ACTA agency to receive a Membership Card, the owner/manager must fill out the Employee Count form that will be included in the ACTA Membership Renewal package. This package will be sent out by ACTA early November. The ACTA Membership Cards will be mailed out with the agency Membership Kits in the New Year. Please e-mail your Regional Manager if you have a large employee count
- Certified Travel Counsellor (CTC) or Certified Travel Manager (CTM) renewals are completed online starting in November
- Independent Travel Agent Members are updated and renewed in November
4. What do I do if I lose my ACTA Membership Card?
ACTA prints the bulk of Membership Cards during the Membership Drive in the late Fall. If you have misplaced your Membership Card issued at time of the Membership Drive we will be happy to print you another one and mail it to you.
To notify ACTA of a lost card, please send an e-mail sent to actacard@ ระดับรางวัล www.maxwellparknc.com
5. What do I do if I change my place of employment?
Your card is valid for one year. If you change your place of employment your new employer will need to validate your employment upon agency renewal for the following member drive.
6. What do I do if I change my name?
If your name has changed from the Membership Card issued at time of the Membership Drive we will be happy to print you another one and mail it to you.
To notify ACTA of a change in name, please send an e-mail to actacard@ ระดับรางวัล www.maxwellparknc.com
7. I am retired, but hold a CTC/CTM designation. Am I eligible for the new ACTA Membership Card?
In order to be eligible for an ACTA Membership Card, you must be working in an IATA/TIDS accredited agency.